Online Resources for Onshore Training
E-learning, or online learning, gives learners the chance to study theory-based courses from the comfort of their own homes. Many of these e-learning courses are free to study, and provide an ideal way of topping up your essential knowledge.
Some of the most popular courses available online as e-learning courses include:
Provided by Seafish
- Elementary Food Hygiene (online)
- Intermediate Food hygiene by eLearning
- Elementary Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) by eLearning
- Elementary health & safety (online)
- Seafish Training videos (playlists)
- Online learning resources for fishmongers
- Other YouTube videos from Seafish
Taught courses delivered remotely
The following Seafish courses are available for live remote delivery by a Seafish approved trainer.
- Bivalve purification operations
- Introduction to HACCP in the seafood industry
- Food authenticity and integrity verification
- Principles of fish smoking
- Principles of fish quality assessment
Under development and available as soon as possible as live remote courses:
- Bivalve Purification Management
- Food defence
Provided by Seafood Training Academy
- Level 3 Seafood smoking online resources
- Online Study Guides
o Fishmongers study guide
o Marine Finfish study guide
o Shellfish and non-marine finfish study guide
o Fish frying study guide
- Online testing portal - with demonstration, fun and serious online tests/exams
Dedicated Academy pages for:
Provided by Third Parties
If you have an online or remote learning opportunity that you would like to see added to this page, please contact Onshore Training by email.
For more information about e-learning and our courses, please contact us.