Elementary Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) by eLearning
This food industry course focuses on the seven principles of HACCP along with control measures from delivery to dispatch. The course is aimed at food manufacturing businesses but is also suitable for fishmongers and fish friers.
As well as improving staff knowledge and skills, staff training can boost the morale of individuals. Having suitably trained staff helps businesses to operate effectively and efficiently. A HACCP qualification is important to you, your manager, customers and others.
- Learners can work at a pace, place and time that is convenient to them.
- It is a short eLearning course, consisting of two online modules.
- Course can usually be studied in four hours.
- 30 minute invigilated online exam.
- Qualification will satisfy most requirements for food handler training.
- Learners who pass the exam will receive an Elementary Certificate in HACCP for Food Manufacturing from the Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland (REHIS).
Information about the course
- There are two online modules that make up the course.
- The exam is the same style to our Elementary Food Hygiene and Elementary Health & Safety exams in that it consists of 30 multiple-choice questions.
- The online exam is administered by us and delivered using Zoom or Teams.
- The learning materials are only available in English, but we are able to offer the exam in Lithuanian, Polish and Portuguese too.
There are two parts to the course:
- Module 1 - HACCP and food safety management systems
- Module 2 - Control measures from delivery to dispatch
There is also a downloadable learning resource, The HACCP Handbook. This is a 40 page document which supports the two modules.
Course and exam fee
It costs £50 per person for both the eLearning materials and the online invigilated exam. 50% funding is currently available for qualifying businesses.
Qualification awarded by REHIS
Learners who pass the exam will receive an Elementary Certificate in HACCP for Food Manufacturing from the REHIS.
Pre-requisites to study this course
It is a requirement that learners have an Elementary Food Hygiene qualification (or equivalent) before they start this programme.
Book a place on the course
To book a place on the course, please email our Onshore Training team by following the link below.