Seafood Issues Groups
The purpose of the groups is to bring people together to find solutions to shared problems, providing the space to discuss the issues facing the seafood industry in the UK. The groups are led by our industry and we take responsibility for running them.
The current Issues Groups are:
- The Aquaculture Common Issues Group
- The Common Language Group
- The Fisheries Management and Innovation Group
- The Pelagic Industry Issues Group
- The Seafood Ethics Common Language Group
The Seafood Issues Groups usually meet in London two or three times a year. Due to COVID-19 we have been holding shorter online bite-size meetings since May 2020.
Please look out for the meeting dates on our Issues Group pages.
Seafish Industry Meetings Disclaimer Guidelines are here.
For further information on any of the groups or to be added to any of the mailing lists contact Karen Green