The following events are affected:
- Billingsgate Study Trip, London, 18-19 March
- ATP Conference, Manchester, 18-19 March (some remote meetings taking place)
- Common Language Group, London, 26 March (postponed to 16 July)
- Fisheries Management and Innovation Group, London, 8th April (postponed to 16th September)
- Scottish Seafood Summit, Aberdeen, 28-29 April (cancelled)
If you have already registered to attend one of our events, the organiser will contact you with relevant updates and information. You can also contact them directly if you have any specific queries.
Seafish staff will work from home until Friday 1st May and we will look to hold meetings via conference call or online. If you are due to attend a Seafish meeting, please contact the meeting organiser to find out more details.