Seagoing training and certificates
Training courses and online resources
Want to know which training courses you or your crew have to complete, or learn more about the wide range of training courses available? Follow the link below to access information on Commercial fishing training courses.
Want to find a training provider so you can book a course? Follow the link below to access details of Approved Training Providers across the country.
ID cards and training certificates
ID cards and certificates are available to fishing industry workers who have completed training. Find out how to order a new or replacement ID card and certificates by following the link below.
Funding support for safety training and other courses
Funding may be available for workers on fishing vessels in the UK to improve their skills and safety knowledge. Find out information on which training we can cover, by following the link below to our Funding support for training in the fishing industry webpage.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to speak to a member of our Training team, please call:
- Neil McAleese (Head of Team) - 07971 310057
- Lee Haigh (Adviser) - 07904 660484
- Katie Hooper (Adviser) – 07966 764151
- Nikki Hale (Administrator) - 07814 818930 (Mon-Wed)
- Sharon Hewitt (Administrator) - 07814 818931 (Tue-Fri)
- Melissa Power (Administrator) – 07943 094564 (Mon & Wed only)
- Simon Potten - 07876 035743