Supply Chain and Consumer Sector Panel
The panel advises us on the issues and opportunities in the supply chain and consumer facing sectors of the UK seafood industry.
The members of panel have been appointed for their expertise and position within the marketing, distribution, retail and food service parts of the seafood supply chain, customer-facing businesses, trade organisations and special interest groups.
- Dr Tom Pickerell, Independent Chair
- Mike Berthet, Founder of Aquasea Limited (represents foodservice)
- Steve Challouma, General Manager UK at Nomad Foods (represents brand and retail)
- Andrew Crook, National President at the National Federation of Fish Fryers (NFFF) (represents fish and chip sector)
- Mark Drummond, Towngate Fisheries (represents fish and chip sector)
- Ingrid Kelling, Assistant Professor of Sustainable and Ethical Seafood Supply, Herriott-Watt University (represents supply chain and consumers)
- Andrew Kenny, Treasurer at the National Federation of Fishmongers (NFF) (represents fishmongers and independent retailers)
- Giles Quick, Director at Kantar Worldwide (represents consumers)
- Sarah Riddle, Founder of Northern Light Consulting Ltd (represents retail supply chain)
- Leah Riley Brown, Sustainability Policy Advisor at the British Retail Consortium (BRC) (represents retailers)
- Oliver Tanqueray, Sustainable Seafood Coalition Coordinator at Client Earth (represents supply chain and consumers)
- Julie Waites, Executive Director at the Frozen at Sea Fillets Association (FASFA) (represents food service)
Get in touch
Helen Duggan, our Head of Regional (East) provides secretariat support for the Supply Chain and Consumer panel. All enquiries should be directed to her.