Processing and Importers Sector Panel
The panel advises us on the issues and opportunities affecting those processing seafood in the UK and importing seafood to the UK
The members of the Processing and Importers Sector Panel have been appointed for their expertise and position within primary and secondary processing, importing, trade organisations and special interest groups.
- Stuart Caborn (Chairman), Nomad Foods
- Michael Clark, International Fish Canners (Scotland) Ltd
- Roy Cunningham, Camalltaidh Ltd
- Neil Cursons, Blue Ocean
- Simon Dwyer, Grimsby Fish Merchants Association
- Mike Glavin, Food Standards Agency
- Scott Johnston, Young's Seafood
- Phil Nickells, Seafood Industry Alliance
- Adam Peasey, New England Seafood International
- Iain Shone, Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Laky Zervudachi, Direct Seafoods
The Panel meets twice a year. The Minutes are published once approved. Access the Minutes below.
Processor & Import Panel Minutes - October 2021
Processor & Import Panel Minutes - May 2021
Processor & Import Panel Minutes - January 2021
Processor & Import Panel Minutes - September 2020
Previous Minutes are available on request by contacting Stuart McLanaghan on the below contact details.
Get in touch
Dr Stuart McLanaghan, our Head of Responsible Sourcing who provides secretariat support to the Processing and Importers Sector Panel. All enquiries should be directed to him.