Domestic and Export Sector Panel
The panel advises Seafish on the issues and concerns facing the domestic and export sector of the UK seafood industry.
Members are appointed by Seafish for their expertise and position within this sector; some are representatives of key industry/trade bodies and others are recruited by Seafish to represent specific activities/interests.
- Jerry Percy, Chair
- Chris Anderson, Alyeska (representing processors using domestic catch)
- Anne Birnie, Scottish Association of Fish Producer Organisations
- Martyn Boyers, British Ports Association
- Andrew Brown, Scottish Seafood Association
- Mike Cohen, National Federation of Fishermen's Organisations
- Robert Duthie, Scottish Pelagic Processors Association
- Jim Evans (representing Welsh interests)
- David Jarrad, Shellfish Association of Great Britain
- Rosemary Johnston (representing Northern Ireland interests)
- Sheila Keith (representing Shetland interests)
- Elspeth Macdonald, Scottish Fishermen’s Federation
- Sarah Ready (representing small boat and inshore fishing interests)
- TBC, UK Association of Fish Producer Organisations
The Panel meets twice a year. The Minutes are published once approved. Access the Minutes below.
Domestic & Export Sector Panel Minutes - April 2022
Domestic & Export Sector Panel Minutes - October 2022
Domestic & Export Sector Panel Minutes - October 2021
Domestic & Export Sector Panel Minutes - May 2021
Domestic & Export Sector Panel Minutes - January 2021
Domestic & Export Sector Panel Minutes - October 2020
Previous Minutes are available on request by contacting Simon Potten on the below contact details.
Get in touch
Simon Potten, Head of Safety and Training at Seafish, provides secretariat for the group. All enquiries should be directed to him.