Domestic and Export Sector Panel
The panel advises Seafish on the issues and concerns facing the domestic and export sector of the UK seafood industry.
Members are appointed by Seafish for their expertise and position within this sector; some are representatives of key industry/trade bodies and others are recruited by Seafish to represent specific activities/interests.
- Jerry Percy, Chair
- Chris Anderson, Alyeska (representing processors using domestic catch)
- Michael Clark MBE, Scottish Seafood Association
- Robert Duthie, Scottish Pelagic Processors Association
- Jim Evans, Welsh Fishermen’s Association (representing Welsh interests)
- David Jarrad, Shellfish Association of Great Britain
- Rosemary Johnston, Kilkeel Seafoods (representing Northern Ireland interests)
- Sheila Keith, Shetland Fishermen’s Association (representing Shetland interests)
- Elspeth Macdonald, Scottish Fishermen’s Federation
- Celia MacKenzie, British Ports Association
- Kevin McDonell, Scottish Association of Fish Producer Organisations
- Dale Rodmell, National Federation of Fishermen's Organisations
- Paul Trebilcock, UK Association of Fish Producer Organisations
Get in touch
Simon Potten, Head of Safety and Training at Seafish acts as secretariat for the group. All enquiries should be directed to him.