Young Seafood Leaders Network
The Young Seafood Leaders Network (YSLN) is a platform for knowledge sharing, identification, and appreciation of best practice. We were inspired by other overseas networks that celebrate the future talent in the seafood industry.
The goals of the network are to:
- Provide opportunities to explore business development ideas, study innovation and lead change in the UK seafood industry
- Provide networking opportunities
- Build partnerships and mentoring between young professionals and experienced industry practitioners
- Develop leadership skills
- Identify professional development opportunities and to help finding a platform to develop in
- Give our members a voice in industry
The YSLN is led by a steering group who shape the network’s annual programme of events and activities.
Join the future stars of the seafood industry
Members of the Young Seafood Leaders Network (YSLN) are the future stars of the seafood industry. The YSLN gives members the platform and voice to share ideas and shape the industry.
The YSLN is a free network and open to aspiring seafood leaders between 25 and 40 years of age who are passionate about their own development and that of the UK seafood industry.
Connect with your fellow peers today and access a wealth of knowledge and insight into the industry, by registering to join the Young Seafood Leaders Network on the following link below (external link opens in a new window).
The steering group represents the diversity of the YSLN and the UK seafood industry. It plays a crucial role in delivering the network’s objectives.
- Hannah Thompson, Seafish
- William Davies, Hilton Seafood UK
- Nadia Laabs, SafetyNet Technologies
- Wasseem Emam, Ethical Seafood Research
- Sarah Hussey, Sea Farms Ltd
- Emma McKeating, The King's Dish
- James Wood, Yorkshire Wildlife Trust, Consultant and Fisherman
Member's Terms of Reference
View our Member's Terms of Reference
To find out more about the YSLN, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org