The Scottish Seafood Training Network
The Scottish Seafood Training Network is an initiative established by Seafish, the Seafood Training Academy, the Scottish Seafood Association, and fish and shellfish apprenticeship and training providers in Scotland.
The aims of the Network are;
- To signpost training opportunities to the onshore fish and shellfish sector in Scotland,
- To encourage skills development and career progression,
- To seek funding to support training needs,
- To promote cooperation in the provision of fish and shellfish training across Scotland, and
- To provide a voice to fish and shellfish employers in Scotland over training issues.
To find out more about the Scottish Seafood Training Network (SSTN) please check out the Seafood Training Academy website where you will find information on:
- The membership of the Scottish Seafood Training Network;
- Details of Scottish Seafood Training providers;
- Seafood skills training courses being delivered in Scotland;
- Details of how to sign up for a monthly Seafish Training and Skills e-alert.