Seafood Training Network Northern Ireland (1)
The aims of the network are:
- To signpost training opportunities to the onshore fish and shellfish sector in Northern Ireland,
- To encourage skills development and career progression,
- To seek funding to support training needs,
- To promote cooperation in the provision of fish and shellfish training across Northern Ireland, and
- To provide a voice to fish and shellfish employers in Northern Ireland over training issues.
For more information please contact the Seafish Northern Ireland Project Manager.