Love Seafood Social online festival
Love Seafood Social is an online festival to celebrate the launch of our new consumer brand. The week-long event will include cook-a-longs and ‘how to’ sessions to give people some recipe inspiration.
The festival will commence on Monday 12 October with a programme featuring some of the UK’s best celebrity cooks and TV personalities. The famous faces to feature will include Celebrity MasterChef winners Nadia Sawalha and John Partridge and Love Island’s Dani Dyer. It will also feature food broadcasters and experts Nigel Barden and CJ Jackson and chef Rachel Green.
How to get involved
The festival aims to remove the barriers that prevent people from buying and cooking seafood at home, making it simple and accessible for everyone to enjoy.
Festival events will be live streamed across Love Seafood channels – a full programme of what’s in store is included below. The premiers will go live at 12pm on the Love Seafood channels (@loveseafooduk) and the cookalongs will be hosted live from 6pm on the celebrities own channels with IGTV and Facebook being made available shortly after.
We’d encourage all seafood businesses to get on board and help promote the festival and the new Love Seafood brand. You can get involved by following Love Seafood social media channels and sharing posts
Online festival programme
Monday 12 October
- 12pm - Learn to cook Mexican style fish tacos with radio presenter Nigel Barden
- 6pm - Loose Women’s Nadia Sawalha teaches you to cook a seafood favourite
Tuesday 13 October
- 12pm - Award-winning Shap Chippy tell us what goes into making their perfect fish and chips, each and every time.
- 6pm - Learn to cook a Feel Good seafood stew with the star of our new film, CJ Jackson
Wednesday 14 October
- 12pm - Want to know how to pick the right fish for your dish? Seafood experts MarrFish are on hand to help
- 6pm - Make a deluxe fish pie with EastEnders’ John Partridge - a winning winter warmer!
Thursday 15 October
- 12pm - Super chef Rachel Green teaches you how to create a fabulous fish tagine
- 6pm - Bloggers ‘At Dad’s Table’ show you how to cook a simple yet delicious, prawn and black bean quesadilla
Friday 16 October
- 12pm - Love Island’s Dani Dyer takes us behind the scenes, following the journey of a fish fillet from sea to plate
- 6pm - Foodie and social media influencer Katie Pix has a Feel Good Food Friday cook-along to start your weekend