- You can make a complaint to Seafish by email, letter, and phone call. The various contact details are noted below.
- Any complaint received by Seafish will be passed to the appropriate Executive Director.
- The complaint will be logged on to a complaints register, and an acknowledgement will be issued to you within 5 working days.
- The facts will be gathered by the executive director, who will prepare and issue a response within 30 days.
- If the complaint is complicated in nature and the facts are likely to be time consuming to collate, then a revised response timescale will be given.
- If you are not happy with the response received, then the facts will be passed to the Chief Executive and Seafish Board Chair for consideration and final response.
- The Executive will consider if any improvements in the working practices and systems are required, and implement as necessary.
18 Logie Mill
Logie Green Road
Tel: +44 (0)131 558 3331
Fax: +44 (0)131 558 1442