The meeting will run from 10.30am to 3.30pm.
You have to register to attend this meeting – email Karen Green to confirm your attendance.
AM. National groups – current status and recent developments
- Aquaculture Leadership Group (ALG). James Fox Davies, Fowey Shellfish.
- Scotland Aquaculture Leadership Group. TBC.
- Welsh Aquaculture – exploring the concept of an industry-led group. Jon Parker, Consultant/Seafish Panel Chair.
- Aquaculture Representative Group (ARG) in Northern Ireland. Martin Flanigan, NI ARG.
- Brexit and the regulatory burden. Fiona Wright, Seafish.
PM. What is happening in the UK
- Seafish update. Lee Cocker, Seafish
- Dorset Coastal Forum update on aquaculture activities. 1. Cefas Aquaculture Mapping Project. Keith Jeffery, Cefas. 2. Aquaculture Parks – opportunities for co-location in harbour authority areas. Martin Syvret, Aquafish Solutions.
- ‘Integration of fisheries with aquaculture’. Cefas project. Keith Jeffery, Angela Muench/Heather Conejo-Watt, Cefas.
- Aquaculture Safety and Health Awareness Day (AquaSHAD). Fingal McKiernan, Northern Lighthouse Board.
- Fishermen’s Mission support for aquaculturists. Ali Godfrey, Fishermen’s Mission.
- ARCH progress/activities/KTN background and concept for new online aquaculture landscape tool. James Taylor, ARCH UK and Charles Vander Broek, KTN.