The meeting will run from 10.30am to 3.30pm.
You have to register to attend this meeting – email Karen Green to confirm your attendance.
AM Session: Gathering robust fisheries science and how it is interpreted
- Introduction. What is being done to improve data collection in the UK for data limited stocks. Stuart McLanaghan, Seafish.
- MSC update on Project UK Stage 2. Jo Pollett, MSC.
- NEA mackerel: Scientific assessment. Ewen Bell, Cefas; MINSA perspective. Ian Gatt, SPFA.
- The scallop industry: Scientific assessment. Ewen Bell, Cefas.
PM Session: Supply chain traceability in an electronic age/End to end traceability solutions
- Electronic monitoring. How to use, apply and enforce. Helena Delgado Nordmann, Tesco.
- Transmissible data and how Blockchain is being used. Fishcoin video.
- Testing electronic monitoring in a chain of custody. TBC.
- Technology and transmissible data to create transparency in seafood supply chains. Dan McGlynn, Authenticate.
- Vericatch software for electronic reporting and fishery management. Catriona Power, Vericatch