The Humber Seafood Summit
The Humber Seafood Summit is organised and co-ordinated by Seafish in association with key stakeholders in the Humber area, around the UK and globally. The event draws interest from key people in the distributors, processors, foodservice and retail sector of the UK seafood industry
- The main theme for the summit is always about UK Seafood: supply and demand.
- The event brings together a panel of respected industry and national Government speakers and delegates from across Europe and further afield.
- Discussions include retail and foodservice trends, aquaculture developments, seafood trade, supply chain development, product integrity and reputation, and global outlooks.
- Invaluable business networking opportunities.
- An networking event on the evening prior to the conference includes a Seafood Fayre, showcasing seafood from around the UK and local produce within Lincolnshire.
- Guest and keynote speakers who will enhance the topics and themes of the summit.
Humber Seafood Summit 2017: Evening networking
event on Tuesday, 10 October with Seafood Fayre will be held at The Humber Royal
The conference will be held on Wednesday, 11th October 8.30am - 4pm will be held at The Pier, Cleethorpes.
Contact: Julie Snowden - Julie.Snowden@seafish.co.uk mobile: 07876035736.