The global seafood industry is host to a number of events throughout the year, including presentation evenings, training courses, and forum meetings.
Check here regularly to keep on top of industry events - you may just see something that interests you. Any upcoming events will be listed below.
- Westminster Food & Nutrition Forum seminar Priorities for UK fisheries policy - sustainability, trade, access and funding Tuesday 20 June 2017
- Humber Seafood Summit, 11 October 2017, Grimsby. For further details contact Julie Snowden.
- Food Careers Event, 2 February 2017, Grimsby Institute.
- Weymouth Man Overboard Demonstration - 26 October 2016
- Common Language Group Brexit Special - Friday 7 October 2016, London
- The Humber Seafood Summit 2016 - Wednesday 28 September 2016, Grimsby
- A Social License to Operate (SLO) workshop - A Seafish Common Language Group special event
- Meeting with Civil Society: Update on the reformed EU Generalised System of Preferences (GSP) scheme - 19 May, Brussels
- INTA Committee (EP Committee on International Trade) - 23-24 May
- ENVI Committee (EP Committee on Health and Public Health and Food Safety) - 23-24 May
- Tapping into blue growth: The way forward for European Aquaculture - 24 May, Brussels
- EC Safe Seafood Seminar: Contaminants of emerging concern in seafood - are producers, processors and consumers on the safe side? - 30-31 May, Norway
- Trawl gear and Trawl selectivity course
- Social Responsibility in Seafood Workshop
- Seafood Shopper and Consumer Insight Seminar - October 2015
- World Seafood Congress - September 2015
- Technical and Engineering Seminar - April 2015
- The Caterer Business Breakfast - Seafood in the Foodservice Sector
- Seafish Reception at SeaWeb Seafood Summit, New Orleans
- The Business of Processing
- Annual Humber Seafood Summit
- Legislation Event - June 2014
- Seafood and the Consumer - June 4th 2013
- Securing the Future - April 2013
- Seafish Southwest Fisheries Dinner - November 2012
If you organise a seafood-related event and want it to be added to this events listing, please email us.
You can find a PDF listing of forthcoming events here (last updated 19/4/17).